Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Kelly, 16.2hh, bay mare. Freezemark FO2F or F02F

All adverts in this section do not have photos added.
Forum rules
28 January 2018
Please send photos for your adverts to admin@tracingequines.co.uk , don't forget to include your horse's name so the photos get added to the correct advert :)
Kimcustard1309

Kelly, 16.2hh, bay mare. Freezemark FO2F or F02F

Post by Kimcustard1309 »

I'm desperately trying to find previous owners of our gorgeous 16.2hh bay mare. We have onned Kelly for 14 years now and have still had no joy finding old owners. We paid for farm key to send a letter to previous owners when we registered her but never got a response.

This now very old girl well into her twenties has been my absolute world. We love and adore her more than you could ever put into words and I'm sure someone must have felt the same at some point in her 12ish years of life before we got her.

I was 14 years old when we bought her from a private dealer at Thorpe Hesley (Rotherham, South Yorkshire) called Liz. She claimed she was bought as a steady plod for her husband but they no longer had time for her. Her advert said she was 8 years old and ID x Hanoverian,. How true this is I don't know. Definitely had foals looking at her teats. She is dark bay with a white star and white socks. Has a deep scar in her flank where she has maybe been fast? She was quite bolshy when we got her so wouldn't surprise me if she had pushed through somewhere and more than likely for food!! Grey flecks through her coat that has increased with age. She's definitely hunted in the past as she always gets excited with the hounds and horns.

Kelly has been a fantastic all rounder for me as a teenager, never a world beater but always a trier and heart of a lion.

Her days are limited now, she's a stiff old girl who I think was worked hard before we got her but has had an easy leisurely life with us. I would just love to let previous owners know what a fantastic life she has had with us. It breaks my heart that no one has wondered her whereabouts. I'm now 28 with my own children and she really is the BFG, she adores my kids and is so gentle with them. My horse of a lifetime and I'm sure in her prime she was for someone else too?

Any information on her past would be great, but like I say not important, I just wanted to let people know what a wonderful life she has had with us x x

(admin note - just added this to help with search results ;) , Freezemark FO2F (letter O) , Freezemark F02F (number 0) )