Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Missie (Spring Mustard, Mistletoe), 14hh, grey mare

All adverts in this section do not have photos added.
Forum rules
28 January 2018
Please send photos for your adverts to admin@tracingequines.co.uk , don't forget to include your horse's name so the photos get added to the correct advert :)
mitsim002

Missie (Spring Mustard, Mistletoe), 14hh, grey mare

Post by mitsim002 »

Missie - 14hh Connemara X

I am trying to find out what happened my mare Missie (although her name may have changed). Missie, if still alive would be about 30, was a grey 14hh Connemara X who had a wart on her chest almost in the centre and a scar around her fetlock (cant remember which one). Missie was a very cuddly girl and hated the cold. Missie loved jumping and would race the sound of her own hooves! Her forelock never really grew and looked like a tuft of cotton wool.

Missie was unfortunately sold to a dealer in Norfolk by my stepmother while I was at school (about 25 years ago) so I never got to say goodbye. I have spent hours in the past looking through horse rehoming sites trying to find her and I know this is a long shot but if anyone knew her or could tell me anything about her I would be over the moon.

Thank you
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Missie - 14hh Connemara X

Post by TracingEquines »

Hiya, do you have any photos of Missie that I can add to her advert for you ?
mitsim002

Post by mitsim002 »

Hi, I do have one but it is very old, I will send you a copy and you can see if it is useable. Also, is there any way I can add "grey mare" to my subject heading please?
Kind regards
mitsim002

Post by mitsim002 »

Unfortunately I have not been able to find the photo I have of her, although I have remembered some other details; when we got her she was jumped under the name of "Spring Mustard" and her stable name was "Mistletoe". At dinner time she would bang the door and scrape so she had to have new fronts every 3-4 weeks (which I doubt would have ever changed).