Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Cariad (Belchford Cariad), 13.2hh approx, bay mare

All adverts in this section do not have photos added.
Forum rules
28 January 2018
Please send photos for your adverts to admin@tracingequines.co.uk , don't forget to include your horse's name so the photos get added to the correct advert :)
Bethsinead

Cariad (Belchford Cariad), 13.2hh approx, bay mare

Post by Bethsinead »

Tracing Belchford cariad 13.2hh bay welsh

I really want to trace cariad may be under a new name now but she's a welsh section c bay mare about 13.2hh was born in 1999 so should be 13 think her registered name is belchford cariad. She was sold to somewhere in Lincolnshire i think but may have been sold on since. Any help would be appreciated just want to see how she's doing and see some pictures.
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Tracing Belchford cariad 13.2hh bay welsh

Post by TracingEquines »

Sold to Lincolnshire in what year ? Sold to someone in Retford to be a show pony
Any white markings ?
Do you have any photos of her to add to your advert ?
Bethsinead

Re: Cariad (Belchford Cariad), 13.2hh approx, bay mare

Post by Bethsinead »

Yeah that's all I know is she was sold to Retford to be a show pony! Think it might of been 2005 or 2006 not sure though she my boys mum.
Bethsinead

Post by Bethsinead »

Think she has some white markings but not sure where and I can't find my photos of her :( I have some of her with mine when he was a foal but can't find them anywhere
jo04rog

Post by jo04rog »

I bought her 6 years ago from a lady in lincolnshire. I still have her, she is just the best pony you could ever wish for, she taught my daughter to ride and from me being a complete novice gave me the confidence around horses to buy one myself so my daughter and I could ride together, Sadly my daughter has outgrown her now but I would never part with her unless i knew she was going to a good home and would be loved and cared for as we have done. Im on a livery yard so she gets ridden by a young boy who loves her to bits. They have just been to pony camp at field farm and they both enjoyed it and had so much fun together. She has made my daughter a very happy girl and has always looked after her for all these years so I just want to do the same for her. Would love to see pics of her if you have any.
Bethsinead

Post by Bethsinead »

That's amazing do you have facebook or an email would love to see pictures of cariad too and I could send you pictures of my boy (her son) , so glad she's doing well and sounds like she's got a lovely home x