Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Ballinabarney Mandolin - Microchip number 372141404581443

All adverts in this section do not have photos added.
Forum rules
28 January 2018
Please send photos for your adverts to admin@tracingequines.co.uk , don't forget to include your horse's name so the photos get added to the correct advert :)
clairebear55555

Ballinabarney Mandolin - Microchip number 372141404581443

Post by clairebear55555 »

I'm on a mission to find a horse in the UK! It's a long story but I saw her at a sale in May 2011 in Ireland - I still remember her breeding (Orbis x Minstrel Bouncer) and according to the database I used her registered name is either Ballinabarney Mandolin (I think this is her) or maybe Ballinabarney Orbital. These two fillies were obviously born in Ballinabarney, Ireland - to a breeder called Angus Woods. I now know she was sold from Kilkenny for cash to the UK at this horse auction. If anyone knows of this horse or of the current owner please PM me as I would like to speak to the current owner! Thanks!
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Ballinabarney Mandolin - Microchip number 372141404581443

Post by TracingEquines »

Hiya, what height is she ?
what colour is she ?

Have you asked Angus if he knows where Mandolin is ?
clairebear55555

Post by clairebear55555 »

Hi not sure about height and she was a type of bay/brown - haven't seen her since 2011 when she was only 5. She was sold at auction to a cash buyer who left no details so I presume he would be as much in the dark as I am but I will give him a try!
Lisa1234

Post by Lisa1234 »

Hi, did you ever trace this horse. I own her sibling Ballinabarney Impella she has been in the uk since around 2011 is 16.1hh and is bay.