Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

(ned mol) Lockstock, 15.2hh, black gelding

The Horsewatch Code = MARK IT, STAMP IT, CHIP IT, CODE IT - OR LOSE IT !
TracingEquines
Site Admin

(ned mol) Lockstock, 15.2hh, black gelding

Post by TracingEquines »

Equine Details - LOCKSTOCK

Previous name(s) Ben
Date of Birth 01-Jan-2000
Gender Gelding
Colour Black (BROWN/ BLACK)
Height 157cm = 15.2hh
Breed Not Known
Submitted by Pleasure Horse Society
(ID Passports do not include Pedigree)
Birth Country Not supplied by PIO

User Added Equine Details - LOCKSTOCK

This information has been supplied by the owner of this equine and has not been verified by NED or the passport Issuer

The owner has flagged this equine as Missing On Loan

Last sighting and known place of stabling Newport Equestrian Centre Sands Lane ,Newport. Aloson Foster whom had Ben on loan had moved him there without telling me of the moove she also changed her home address and mobile without informing me. I tracked her down she gave me details of having to moove unexpectedly however this had been some months before. I visited the horse september 2010. Alison made no contact with me I then tried to contact her at Christmas and kept leaving messages. 2 weeks ago spoke to the owner of the yard( whom was unaware the horse was on loan) only to be told the horse had been mooved 2 weeks before. only details able to give was that ben may have been mooved to Newton Farm. On leaving messages Alison contacted me, she had changed her number again. Told me to pick him up today however on arriving at the stables she refused to hand him over, on asking to see him I was told " she did not want me knowing where he was therefore would not tell me where he was. I had no positive sighting of the horse, Unable to register him as STOLEN with the police as they say it is a civil matter until I have tried to retrieve him through a Solicitor he could be anywhere by then!

Identification information

Current Height 152cm = 15hh
Current Colour Bay

Detailed Description

White bordered snip on the NS central whorl above upper eye level in small star. LH and LH white to pastern/fetlock white hoof.
Slightly cold backed if left out of work for a period.
Last edited by TracingEquines on 08 Mar 2012, 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.