Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

2007 - Jake, 15.2hh, appaloosa gelding

The Horsewatch Code = MARK IT, STAMP IT, CHIP IT, CODE IT - OR LOSE IT !
TracingEquines
Site Admin

2007 - Jake, 15.2hh, appaloosa gelding

Post by TracingEquines »

(Missing) Jake, 15.2hh, Appaloosa Gelding - Llandysul
Stolen
20/08/2007 11:54

Well I've not had a very nice morning, Jake my 3y.o is missing, I can only presume he has been stolen seeing as the padlock and chain are nowhere to be seen, Bella was in the hay field (which has a gate onto the main road) with the gate still open, luckily the wise old nag stayed in the field, I can only think they tried to take her too but she takes a good hour to load and rears alot...chestnut ex racer mare . They were both out full time in the field below the hay field (all of the others are down at the stables where the dogs are).
Stolen from the Llandysul area between 9pm on 19th August 2007 and 8.30am 20th August 2007.

Appaloosa 15.2hh 3y.o gelding, very friendly. Wearing blue headcollar. Not freezemarked.

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f372/ ... e025-1.jpg

15.2hh 3y.o appaloosa x tb. Some days he looks white, some days he's full of colour... he has one recognisable spot on his nearside hind leg. crime ref is 84-20-8-2007