Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

(shr stolen 2013) Tara, 15.3hh/16hh, black/bay mare. Freezemark 434M

The Horsewatch Code = MARK IT, STAMP IT, CHIP IT, CODE IT - OR LOSE IT !
janna

Re: Tara, 15.3hh/16hh, black/bay mare. Freezemark 434M

Post by janna »

What illness and was a vet called to attend her for this illness?

I ask this because if a horse is ill, the vet is usually called and there would be a record of this horse being seen by a vet.
janna

Post by janna »

If this horse was ill and put to sleep, then the owner was not informed that she was ill or that they were going to put this horse to sleep......I am the owner of Tara and we had her on full livery all year round for 12 years, never once did I receive one phone call to say she was ill and if I had, I would have paid whatever it took to make her better and I never gave permission for my horse to be put to sleep only if involved in a road traffic accident or alike, what I did say was if Tara ever needed the vet, just call the vet out.

Would you give the information you know to the police "Forever Penny".............Please.

Tara is one horse that deserved and earned a retirement, she was only 22 or 23 years old depending on when this happened and she has been denied that retirement.

I will bet this will be the point me asking for the information Forever Penny has to be passed to the police for her to go quiet, if I am wrong I will be the first to apologize.
janna

Post by janna »

Exactly what I expected, "Forever Penny" has gone quiet.....

"just been looking threw my pics of tara and on one ive put rip and that was september" Quote from "Forever Penny"

Amazing I was told on the 8th October 2013 my horse had died, it is on facebook that she was put to sleep on 18th October 2012!!! With RIP comments.........And a picture of her.........

If she had been ill then not one phone call was made to me and I would like very much to find out if a vet saw her........

I NEVER gave permission for my horse to be put to sleep, unless involved in a road traffic accident or alike.

Please contact the police with the information you have "Forever Penny"
Forever Penny

Post by Forever Penny »

ive gone quiet cause what ever ive told you in private messages you not taken any notice of all i can say is tara is at rest and not suffering or ever suffered at the place where you left her she had a good life there and was well looked after your such a caring owner then you should have been there more than once or twice a year or taken her with you if you thout she was so ill treated
janna

Post by janna »

Forever Penny, please let me make one thing clear first.....I have never suggested that they ill treated my horse.

I was such an uncaring owner that the horses were kept on full livery (Tara, all year round, not 6 months of stabling and 6 months of grazing) for 11 years. I did not loan them out or abandon them at all, please do not say I was not caring.

I messaged you and you were kind enough to message me right upto the point of me asking you to give the information you knew to the police, then you blocked me sadly.

Tara is at rest you say, what exactly happened to Tara that she was put to sleep? I never once received one phone call to tell me my horse was ill and NEVER gave permission for her to be put to sleep, please I am asking again, will you give the information to the police, I gave you the crime number.

Tara should be enjoying her retirement now as I said before she earn't it.
janna

Post by janna »

If what you have stated on here is true, can I ask what the problem is with giving the police the information you have regarding my horse.
janna

Post by janna »

Well "Forever Penny" (name removed), I have had to bite my tongue for sometime to put this post on here, but not anymore...........

You knew my horse Tara had been put to sleep over 12 months ago, I have the proof.
What you seemed to have forgotten is, when you add someone as a friend, they can scroll down your timeline on facebook and I did just that........

The picture you said you had of Tara with RIP Tara that you said on here was September this year, was actually dated 18th October 2012, it is the only picture on your timeline or photos with any comment in regard to RIP Tara and it was put on your timeline, by yourself, in October 2012 with you riding my mare.

Your messages here and private messages.....Well when I can get a friend to help, will put this picture on here for all to see...

You knew all along my mare had been put to sleep and even stated on here that you had seen her this year!!

Janet Elliot of East Riding Equestrian Center has admitted her guilt in relation to my horse Tara and that she destroyed her last year and another admittance of guilt in relation to monies regarding my other horse Roy at a police station today and has been charged.