Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Sussex Horsewatch - Jan 2012 to Oct 2017

The Horsewatch Code = MARK IT, STAMP IT, CHIP IT, CODE IT - OR LOSE IT !
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Sussex Horsewatch - Jan 2012 to Oct 2017

Post by TracingEquines »

Issue Date: 4/1/2012

Title: 2 SPRINGER SPANIELS STOLEN IN BALCOMBE

Between 16:40 and 19:35 on 30/12/2011 two English Springer Spaniels were stolen from a locked kennel in Haywards Heath Road, Balcombe. Both are liver and white bitches, chipped but without collars.

If you have any information that will assist us with our enquiries, please contact us quoting serial number 1328 of 30/12/2011.

Be on the lookout for suspicious people / vehicles and report incidents to police as soon as possible by calling 101.
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Sussex Horsewatch - 2012

Post by TracingEquines »

Issue Date: 8/1/2012

Title: DEER POACHING ON THE DOWNS

Between 4.30 pm Saturday 07/01/2012 and 10.00 Sunday 08/01/2012 crops have been damaged in fields around Arundel. This damage is believed to have been caused by an off road vehicle whilst lamping with dogs as the carcass of a fallow buck deer was found in the field with numerous dog bites on it.

Please be aware of unauthorised vehicle on the land as well as suspicious activity late at night.

Report all suspicions on 101 or 999 for crime in progress.
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

Issue Date: 10/1/2012

Title: RECOVERED STOLEN PROPERTY

Surrey Police have recovered a number of items that they believe were stolen from the Petworth area in late December 2011.

If you believe that this property may be yours please contact Surrey Police quoting reference number: WV/11/6827.

Black & Red Black & Decker EPC 14 Cordless drill (no serial no)
Green & Black BOSCH CSB corded drill
Green Bosch PSS 230 Sander
Black & yellow JCB Hammer Drill
Black & yellow pro dual RANDOM orbit Sander
White Stihl Leafblower model BG75
Stihl Black & silver hedge trimmer blade
2 x 20l metal artillery green fuel cans - one empty and one containing fuel
1 x Hayter Harrier petrol Lawnmower
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

Dear All

Reference my earlier messages concerning the 3 wandering ponies, although they were secured in a Field overnight Saturday but guess what,
they escaped. I now have the owners details. So if you have seen them in the last few hours can you please contact me on 07836 213810 so that I can inform the owner of their whereabouts. If that is not possible please send me an email but I will not be able to pick it up until later today.

Thank you

Phillip

(I have emailed to ask for description as I have only just got on this mailing list)
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

Trish

I have today located the owner although the ponies are still on the loose somewhere local to Chichester

The description is 1 brown,1 brown and white and 1 grey and white,1 has a head collar on. They are not in bad condition. (The description is from the man not me).

Thank you for your help.

Phillip
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

Issue Date: 11/1/2012

Title: THEFT OF LAND ROVERS.

In recent days there have been two thefts of Land Rovers from addresses in the West Sussex area. This is in line with a National trend where Land Rovers (particularly older style) are targetted by thieves.
Please ensure that any vehicle is as secure as possible and if appropriate placed in an outbuilding or garage out of sight.
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

Issue Date: 12/1/2012

Title: STOLEN VEHICLES & SHED BREAKS

In recent weeks there have been a number of vehicle thefts in Haywards Heath and surrounding villages. The majority of vehicles taken have been 4x4's and in some cases, keys had actually been left in the vehicles. Not only does this make it incredibly easy for the offenders, but the victims are likely to find that their insurance will not cover them for the theft.

We are also currently experiencing a fairly high number of shed breaks and breaks to outbuildings, particularly in rural areas. The most common items that are being stolen are high value gardening equipment and power tools.

Please make every effort to secure your vehicles and outbuildings. Shed alarms can be purchased at very little cost and are easy to operate. If you require any crime prevention advice or further tips on security, please contact your local Neighbourhood Policing Team.
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

Dear All

Earlier this evening one of our members in North Chailey had his Landrover 90 Defender, grey in colour and bearing the registration number R957 LJF stolen, the spare wheel cover has Muckmasters written on it. Please keep your eyes open for it, if seen dial 999 quoting the registration number. At this moment I do not have a crime number but will put it out as soon as I get one.

I hold the owners details.

Regards

Phillip
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

Dear All

Further to my request yesterday reference the Landrover stolen from North Chailey. Good new, it was found abandoned in a field a mile away after having been used in a crime.

Please ensure that all vehicles are secured and where possible immobilised, particularly Landrover's as there has been quite a few stolen recently in Sussex.

Regards

Phillip
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

Overnight last night in the Ashburnham area of Battle, a yellow JCB digger was stolen. Did anyone in the area perhaps coming home in the early hours or even someone attending to their horses in the very early hours see anything! No matter how small please call 101 quoting reference ER2/00394812 or send me an email.

Phillip