Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

(2011) Fleur (Southern Dancer), 16hh, dark brown/black mare

The Horsewatch Code = MARK IT, STAMP IT, CHIP IT, CODE IT - OR LOSE IT !
TracingEquines
Site Admin

(2011) Fleur (Southern Dancer), 16hh, dark brown/black mare

Post by TracingEquines »

'Fleur (Southern Dancer)'
Crime Ref: 888 02/04/10

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)

Breed - THOROUGHBRED X
Gender - Mare

Description / Comments Crime ref number (req'd): 888 02/04/10, Police Station: sussex police, Officers name: James Harman, Contact number: 0845 6070999 ext 45700, White markings: Three white socks, off fore all black, has a star and a thin stripe

Colour - Dark Brown/Black
Height - 16hh
Stolen from - Date stolen: november 2008, Bayard, levelmare lane, fontwell, west sussex
Date of Theft - 27-10-2011
Region - Stolen Horse Register, Tel: 0870 870 7107, E-Mail: info AT farmkey.co.uk
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Fleur (Southern Dancer), 16hh, dark brown/black mare

Post by TracingEquines »

Equine Details - SOUTHERN DANCER (FLEUR)

Date of Birth 01-Jan-1994
Gender Female
Colour Black
Height
Breed Horse
Submitted by Weatherbys ID Passports
(ID Passports do not include Pedigree)
Birth Country Not supplied by PIO

User Added Equine Details - SOUTHERN DANCER (FLEUR)

This information has been supplied by the owner of this equine and has not been verified by NED or the passport Issuer

The owner has flagged this equine as Missing On Loan

Reported on 2-Apr-2010
Police Ref No. 888

Given on permanent loan to someone in essex november 2008, on the basis of companion/broadmare. I was promised I could visit once she was settled and a few months down the line the lady was uncontactable. Her address details did not match the postcode she gave me, she took her passport and I have only recently found out that the details were not updated! Contacted the passport agency in 2010 asking for them to write a letter to the lady for any information, Ive been waiting for two years. Only to find out now that my details still remain on her passport. Unfortunately I have no more information on fleurs whearabouts. The police have said that it is a civil matter and that there is not much they can do.

Identification information

Current Height 163cm
Current Colour Black

Detailed Description

Very distinctive enlarged throat which was endoscoped and found that part of her airways is fixed outwards. At the time she disappeared she had a cracked tooth, slight capped hock on her right hind, and lameness on the right front fetlock (hense companion/broadmare). She has three white socks and a thin stripe with star at the top. Coat is Black in the winter, dark brown in summer. Two whorls on her neck. Prone to loose stools if on hayledge, perfect in the summer when living out.

Contact Details

Email Address - js_freefalling AT yahoo.co.uk
Last edited by TracingEquines on 08 Mar 2012, 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

Details from MHOL poster
Posted on facebook - 5 October 2011

MISSING ON LOAN
16hh Dark Bay/Black Mare 17yo

Very distinctive enlarged throat which was endoscoped and found that part of her airways is fixed outwards. At the
time she disappeared she had a cracked tooth, slight capped hock on her right hind, and lameness on the right front
fetlock (hence companion/broodmare). She has three white socks and a thin stripe with star at the top. Coat is
Black in the winter, dark brown in summer. Two whorls on her neck. Prone to loose stools if on hayledge, perfect in
the summer when living out.

Fleur has been missing since November 2008, the passport was never updated, the lady who took Fleur gave false
details and said she was from Essex, although the horse was going to a yard in the Ipswich area. She gave a false
address and stopped using the telephone number she gave. Fleurs owner is desperate for any information and to
know she is in a happy home

Police Ref No. 888
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

Details taken from Essex HW

Fleur
(Missing on Loan)

Given on permanent loan to someone in Essex november 2008, on the basis of companion/broadmare. I was promised I could visit once she was settled and a few months down the line the lady was uncontactable. Her address details did not match the postcode she gave me, she took her passport and I have only recently found out that the details were not updated! Contacted the passport agency in 2010 asking for them to write a letter to the lady for any information, Ive been waiting for two years. Only to find out now that my details still remain on her passport. Unfortunately I have no more information on Fleurs whereabouts.

Very distinctive enlarged throat which was endoscoped and found that part of her airways is fixed outwards. At the time she disappeared she had a cracked tooth, slight capped hock on her right hind, and lameness on the right front fetlock (hense companion/broadmare). She has three white socks and a thin stripe with star at the top. Coat is Black in the winter, dark brown in summer. Two whorls on her neck. Prone to loose stools if on hayledge, perfect in the summer when living out.

If you have any information about the whearabouts of this horse, please call Essex Police on 0300 333 4444 ext 395387

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)