Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

missing - Guinness, 15.2hh-16hh approx, Bay Clydesdale gelding. Freezemark 74A (744)

The Horsewatch Code = MARK IT, STAMP IT, CHIP IT, CODE IT - OR LOSE IT !
TackroomGossip

missing - Guinness, 15.2hh-16hh approx, Bay Clydesdale gelding. Freezemark 74A (744)

Post by TackroomGossip »

Nicki Ashton‎ - https://www.facebook.com/TheGhostJudge

Hi if anyone knows the whereabouts of a bay clydesdale gelding approx 15-17 years old freezemark 74A (the freezemark may not be 100% clear as he was booked to have it redone) He has 4 white socks, suffers from sweet itch quite badly, a white blaze with (as you are facing him) a brown half circle missing out of it on your right hand side (his left) he has white markings in his girth area, with a few bay spots in with the white. Someone may have owned him for quite some time as he's been gone since 2005. Please inbox me with any info at all good or bad. The bit missing in his blaze is slightly above his eye btw x

Owned since he was born, bottle fed. Dark bay, lightens a little in summer. White blaze, four white socks, white marking on girth area extending back along belly, with bay spots in the white on area where girth lies. Very hairy underneath belly. Loads of feather on legs but these may have been clipped off as he looks better without them. Suffers from sweet itch. Very friendly. Missing (stolen by yard owner Ruth Parker when she left premises) from West Mids area (wombourne/dudley) since January 2005. Please help me find my baby. The company that freezemarked him claim that it is a civil case so will not help. Not even to let me know if he is still alive.
TheWickedOne666

Re: missing - Guinness, 16.2hh-17hh approx, Bay Clydesdale gelding. Freezemark 74A (744)

Post by TheWickedOne666 »

Bumping post on the ten year anniversary of the theft of my boy
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: missing - Guinness, 16.2hh-17hh approx, Bay Clydesdale gelding. Freezemark 74A (744)

Post by TracingEquines »

Sorry to read that it has been so long with no news of your boy.
Do you have any photos of Guinness that can be added to this topic ?
TheWickedOne666

I will have to try to find them, they're not very clear for the most part, also could you adjust the height please, he may have been 15.2 - 16hh i never measured his height properly x
Vicky holt

Re: missing - Guinness, 15.2hh-16hh approx, Bay Clydesdale gelding. Freezemark 74A (744)

Post by Vicky holt »

Hi just came across this whilst trying to find some history on my Clyde who iv had for 3 years could u add me please on FB vick holt he's my profile pic
TheWickedOne666

Re: missing - Guinness, 15.2hh-16hh approx, Bay Clydesdale gelding. Freezemark 74A (744)

Hi thank you for posting its very much appreciated x
Unfortunately its not guinness, he was a very dark bay/brown horse and the white on his legs wasn't so high

He also was freezemarked 74A by freezemark ltd

Your boy is beautiful though :) i would recommend going along to https://www.facebook.com/groups/6883208 ... ts&fref=ts and post an ad with as much info as you can, someone there might know something, also : try on here https://www.facebook.com/cumbrianheavyhorses?fref=ts a lot of fans and pretty active :)

Hope they can help you xx
TheWickedOne666

Bumping - nearly into the 11th year, maybe this year i will be lucky
:) :thankyou: