Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Cracker, 15.1hh, bay gelding

The Horsewatch Code = MARK IT, STAMP IT, CHIP IT, CODE IT - OR LOSE IT !
shazflowers

Cracker, 15.1hh, bay gelding

Post by shazflowers »

Hi, basically my horse cracker was taken off a yard where he was being kept in 2007 off a so called friend called ryan parker from nuneaton, warwickshire, he did not have permission to take him he then 'apprantly' sold him to a dealer called tim marsland, and then tim sold him on.

Cracker is a 15.1hh bay gelding, his birthday year would be 1998, so he would be about 14/15 now. I still have crackers passport so i guess a new one was made up before being sold on. He is micro chipped and he was in my name so im guessing thats been changed now. Ive spoken to ryan in the last month after finally 6years of waiting and all the information he can give me is that he sold cracker to tim and tim sold him on.

Im never going to get real answers or the money for him so i just want to know where my boy is and if hes ok. I heard he was sold to some one in yorkshire but i dont know how true this is.

White stocking on off fore
White stocking on near hind
White sock on off hind
White blaze
Cob gelding

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Cracker, 15.1hh, bay gelding

Post by TracingEquines »

Do you know what Cracker's microchip number is ?
What area is Tim Marsland in ?
shazflowers

Post by shazflowers »

Hi,ill find it out. And tim marsland is it crowberry stables, tamworth.
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

Still looking for Cracker
shazflowers

Post by shazflowers »

Yes :(