Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

charlie 13.1 grey gelding 20yo

The Horsewatch Code = MARK IT, STAMP IT, CHIP IT, CODE IT - OR LOSE IT !
emmahus

charlie 13.1 grey gelding 20yo

Post by emmahus »

Hi, I am hoping to find my old pony.
He meant the world to me and I still care for him an awful lot and would love to know he is being well looked after as he deserves it!
Due to a breach of an agreement unfortunately he was passed on from his last home and we have no idea as to his whereabouts.
His name is Charlie (Perrymans Charlie Verbascum) he is almost 20 years old.
Charlie was sold approximately 4 years ago to a home we believe to be in Maidstone and it is from there that we have lost contact.
From a young age he was dapple grey but with older age he is now white/flea bitten.
He is around 12.2hh.
He has never been keen on men, clippers, vets or the dentist.
He is also mildly liminitic.
He is in no way ‘naughty’, maybe the odd spook but nothing serious at all and has always had an incredible jump!
PLEASE SHARE and help me find my little man!
Thank you!!!
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: charlie 13.1 grey gelding 20yo

Post by TracingEquines »

Emma is still looking for Charlie

Charlie was owned by Emma in East Sussex and her yard owner sold him to "Annie" in Maidstone. This lady called Annie has since sold Charlie on to someone else in the Maidstone area.