Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Shamtar (Oakthwaite Shamtar), 15hh approx, black Arab mare

The Horsewatch Code = MARK IT, STAMP IT, CHIP IT, CODE IT - OR LOSE IT !
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Shamtar (Oakthwaite Shamtar), 15hh approx, black Arab mare

Post by TracingEquines »

Oakthwaite Arabians - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Oakthwai ... 5659495299
Email - ashstead AT hotmail.co.uk

Oakthwaite Shamtar, Black, Arabian, Mare.
Three white socks; front left above fetlock, front and back right over mid way up low legs, white hooves. Back left black with black hoof. White star and snip, with flesh mark around snip. 15/15.1hds ? Born 18th May 1998. 16yrs

This is a breeders worsted nightmare and I truly need the help of everyone that reads this message and please share with your friends.

I sold this Mare as a filly to a lovely home, to cut a long story short, a couple of homes later. I think she has ended up being part of a serious neglect case, where horses and other animals have been starved to death.

The photo is of Shamtar winning at county level, she is the dam of the gelding that won The Red Dragon, 160km last year.

Does anyone know Shamtar's fate? I have just emailed the AHS with a request for information,(it was a statement I read on the AHS web site tonight that has alerted me to this horrid situation) but the documentation for the horses rescued may not have been provided when they were saved, and I say saved, on human grounds they may have had to be put to sleep. I will be grateful for any information,

In advance THANK YOU for your help. Kind regards Helen xx

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)