Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Copper, 12hh-12.2hh, liver chestnut mare

The Horsewatch Code = MARK IT, STAMP IT, CHIP IT, CODE IT - OR LOSE IT !
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Copper, 12hh-12.2hh, liver chestnut mare

Post by TracingEquines »

Georgina Minton - http://www.facebook.com/georgina.n.minton

Stolen - Copper, 12hh-12.2hh, liver chestnut mare, welsh sec B, approx 19/20 years old (age is a rough guess from dentist)

Copper was said to be really ill and needing put to sleep a vet apparently came and checked her over whilst I wasn't at the yard however it turned out copper was going to a vet to be treated but she was put to sleep (apparently) little did we know she'd be sold by a so called friend for "money". This was in June/July 2013

It turned out Copper was a very healthy and happy pony. This women was a so called friend of ours. She used MY pony to get herself money and has left me grieving for the past nearly 7 months. This little pony is my entire world, I miss her so much. I just want to find my best friend as our bond was unbreakable and no one deserves this. She was stolen and sold by a woman called Saffron. I am a 14 year old girl who misses her best friend more than anything. I'm prepared to do whatever it takes or give up whatever I have to just so my little girl can be brought back into my life. Please if you know anything message me ASAP. The women stole my pony right in front of my eyes after making such a sick lie up to guilt trip me. I feel so horrible, I just want my gorgeous mare back in my life love her so much. Many thanks x

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)