Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

DEVON - Clyde, 14hh approx, 4 month old foal

The Horsewatch Code = MARK IT, STAMP IT, CHIP IT, CODE IT - OR LOSE IT !
TracingEquines
Site Admin

DEVON - Clyde, 14hh approx, 4 month old foal

Post by TracingEquines »

Jane Lavington - http://www.facebook.com/jane.lavington
Jane mobile - 07887 505 181

Clyde, 4 month old Clydesdale x WB/TB went missing from Hallslake Farm Lynton Devon sometime during the night 17th/18th September.
14hh approx,

My beautiful colt foal Clyde has gone missing!! Last night the whole herd escaped from the farm and this morning they found them all except him. His mum is with the others in the herd and yet he seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth. The worrying thing is that mum doesn't seem to be distressed or concerned which sadly makes me think that something awful must have happened to him. He's not been handled that much and is not halter broken or anything so I think its highly unlikely he's been stolen and I think the mare would have been going nutty if he had as he's only just 4 months old and not weaned. Liz, his breeder, has been out all day on his mum trying to find him or seeing if the mare would take her to him but no luck. All the local farmers etc have been notified but no-one seems to have seen him. I feel so useless sat here not able to do anything as he's so far away and can only hope and pray for a miracle that he turns up safe and sound.

If anyone knows people in the Lynton area of Devon please share this about. I'd just like to know for certain one way or the other what's happened to him.
Exmoor area

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)