Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Dolly... history please

All adverts in this section have photos added.
Forum rules
28 January 2018
Please send photos for your adverts to admin@tracingequines.co.uk , don't forget to include your horse's name so the photos get added to the correct advert :)
BOO5FAY

Dolly... history please

Post by BOO5FAY »

History on Dolly -Piebald traditional mare

Recently acquired a 10yr old Piebald cob mare. Have managed to trace a couple of previous owners, but some of the information is conflicting. Her DOB is 2010 on her passport, so she was given a passport at 4yrs?
Also the registered owner on my passport apparently bred her, although another owner says he didn’t breed her, but rescued her, another owner says she had a foal, another states she hasn’t had a foal .. can you see where this is going!
I just hoping that someone somewhere recognises Dolly, and can provide accurate information.
She has a passport with the Horse passport agency
Date of issue 24/2/14
First registered owner Mr Andrew Willoughby, Harthill, Sheffield.
Dolly apparently has always stayed around Killamarsh, Eckington area.
Passport number is 826069000195224
Microchip number 985170002993391
I have a feeling this isn’t her original passport.