Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Annie (Anastasia), 15hh-15.2hh, tri coloured mare

All adverts in this section have photos added.
Forum rules
28 January 2018
Please send photos for your adverts to admin@tracingequines.co.uk , don't forget to include your horse's name so the photos get added to the correct advert :)
Hannah_wilford08

Annie (Anastasia), 15hh-15.2hh, tri coloured mare

Post by Hannah_wilford08 »

Trying to Trace Annie, a tri coloured mare

Hi there,
Trying to Trace my old tri coloured mare Annie (Anastasia). She was brought for me when I was a teenager as a 4 year old mare. She had previously done ride & drive but I focused on riding/local shows & hacks as she was still green.

She was 15hh at the time so should be anywhere between 15hh-15.2hh. I ended up selling her as I moved away for uni and wasn't fair to leave her in a field. I sold her to a girl near Ashford, Kent in 2004/2005. She let me know a few years later that she was selling her (I asked for 1st refusal if she ever wanted to sell her) but at the time I couldn't afford the price so had to say no. From there I don't know where she ended up. She gave me so much confidence and has made so happy memories for me that I would love to hear how she is/ what she's been up to.

She would be around 18-20 years old now. We were never 100% sure on her breed as she had a beautiful trot (almost like a trotting horse) but also was a cob build (though no too heavy).
Any information would be greatly appreciated

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Annie (Anastasia), 15hh-15.2hh, tri coloured mare

Post by TracingEquines »

Can you remember who you sold Annie to ? Will she know where Annie might be ?

Shared on TE FB page = https://www.facebook.com/tracingequines ... pe=3&ifg=1
Posted on Kent Equestrian Grapevine (closed group) = https://www.facebook.com/groups/5988403 ... 796076162/
Posted on Horses and Ponies for sale in Kent (closed group) = https://www.facebook.com/groups/1747637 ... 428507863/