Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Livvy, 16.1hh, piebald mare. Microchip 372141404647403

All adverts in this section have photos added.
Forum rules
28 January 2018
Please send photos for your adverts to admin@tracingequines.co.uk , don't forget to include your horse's name so the photos get added to the correct advert :)
Livvyloo10

Livvy, 16.1hh, piebald mare. Microchip 372141404647403

Post by Livvyloo10 »

Trying to trace the history of my mare

I am trying to trace the history of my mare as I would love to know more about her previous life.

She is a 16.1hh Irish draught x cob piebald mare, born 2006. She is microchipped and her number is 372141404647403

I brought her from faldingworth equestrian centre (Lincolnshire) in August 2015. The only information I have is that she was with the same owner for 9 years and the owner use to ride/drive and breed horses but had to give up due to health problems. Livvy was a driving horse and use to compete in driving competitions and drive for tourists in and around Dublin. I rang the company/society that her microchip is registered with and found out she was born in Wicklow south of Dublin and her dam was a Irish sports horse named bay fury, however they couldn't give me any information on her old owners as they're not allowed to. Livvy wasn't registered to the society with a name so I don't know if that means her previous owners never named her. I would like to find out more about Livvy's past and her dam but I don't know where to start and haven't had any luck finding more info, I've tried searching for her dam but haven't found anything.

Sorry if this advert is long or i have done it wrong this is my first advert.

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)

Livvyloo10

Irish sports horse mare named Bay fury

Post by Livvyloo10 »

Hi all, I am looking to trace a bay Irish sports horse mare named bay fury. She was born in 1995 so would be around 21 years old now and supposedly in Wicklow Ireland or around that area. I am trying to trace her as she is the dam of my mare and I wanted to trace my mares history. My mare was born in Wicklow in 2006 and is a 16.1hh Irish draught x piebald and is 10 years old. Sorry this is the only info I have but I would be grateful if anyone has any info.
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Livvy, 16.1hh, piebald mare. Microchip 372141404647403

Post by TracingEquines »

Photos added
Shared on facebook
Livvyloo10

Re: Livvy, 16.1hh, piebald mare. Microchip 372141404647403

Post by Livvyloo10 »

Hi there, I am desperately trying to find the old owners/breeders of my horse. I have been searching for them since I got her over a year ago (in 2015 approx) and still cannot find them. I want to find out her history and why they sold her as she is such a kind sweet docile natured horse.

Livvy's Dam

Animal name = Bay Fury
Date Of Birth = 1995
Country of Origin = Ireland
Breed = ISH
Colour = Bay
Sex = Female

Sire Name = NOT RECORDED
Dam Name = DAM NOT RECORDED
Dam Sire Name = NOT RECORDED
Breeder Name = BREEDER NOT RECORDED

Bay Fury's progeny

Born 2004 - UNNAMED - Sire NIGRASINE (GB) - bay ISH filly - Breeder DOMINIC & MARY BYRNE ; WICKLOW
Born 2005 - FURYS GIRL - Sire NIGRASINE (GB) - bay ISH filly - Breeder DOMINIC & MARY BYRNE ; WICKLOW
Born 2006 - I DANCE FOR DIAMONDS - Sire not recorded - piebald filly - Breeder DOMINIC & MARY BYRNE ; WICKLOW <<=== This is Livvy