Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Karina, 16hh, bay mare

All adverts in this section have photos added.
Forum rules
28 January 2018
Please send photos for your adverts to admin@tracingequines.co.uk , don't forget to include your horse's name so the photos get added to the correct advert :)
Abbie

Karina, 16hh, bay mare

Post by Abbie »

I know this is a long shot but I wondered if anyone recognizes my mare, I've owned her since 2005 and still have her now. She is in a forever home, however I have always been curious about her past.

It is entirely possible that she had a different name before as she has a farm key passport which was only created in 2005 on the date she went through Derby sales (She then went to a further two homes including a dealers yard after this all in the same year before I got her) and only has a DOB and no other info on it so I have no idea of her past history before she came to us.

She is 17years old according to her passport, however the dentist has aged her teeth as 19, so she could be anywhere around this area. She's passported as 16hh and has ermine spots on her white socks (black spots) along with stripey hooves. She's light in the summer but goes very dark, almost black in the winter with a ginger muzzle. I have attached an overload of photos as she has changed so much over the 10 years that she has been with me so It's possible someone may recognize her on at least one photo. This girl has a home for life with me but I'd love to know any of her past history or breeding.

Any information would be gratefully received on my girl, she was in a bad way when she came to us (almost on deaths door) so it would be wonderful to know that she was once cared for by someone.
Someone chose to breed her dam and sire and produced this lovely girl, someone taught her to lead and have her feet picked up, someone broke her in and someone schooled her on so I'm hoping there is a chance that there is someone out there who knows her.

This first photo is the photo that Karina was advertised with in 2005 so she might be easier to recognize for someone who hasn't seen her for over a decade.
So here goes an onset of photos of my girl, the first nine photo's are the most recent of her now in her late teens and the rest are younger photo's of her.
I've included some odd angles as some of these show things like her ermine spots etc.

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)

TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Karina, 16hh, bay mare

Post by TracingEquines »

Hello, any news on Karina ?
Abbie

Re: Karina, 16hh, bay mare

Post by Abbie »

Hello, sorry I missed your reply!

No news yet, I'm certain someone must remember her somewhere so I'm still hoping :)