Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Polly (Lady Rose, Silver Shred), 14.1hh approx, grey mare. Freezemark 5AC9

All adverts in this section have photos added.
Forum rules
28 January 2018
Please send photos for your adverts to admin@tracingequines.co.uk , don't forget to include your horse's name so the photos get added to the correct advert :)
ehaff

Polly (Lady Rose, Silver Shred), 14.1hh approx, grey mare. Freezemark 5AC9

Post by ehaff »

Polly (Lady Rose, Silver Shred)

Height: 14.1hh approx
Colour: Grey
Sex: Mare

Description:

Freeze mark no 5AC9, Polly was sold in 1995 to a girl named Emma, Polly was born aprox 1989, I would love to know where she is, how she is etc. I owned her from 1992 until she was sold 1995.

I have been looking for her for years so any info would be great.

I just want to know what happened to her as she was my 1st pony and she was in a state (health wise) when we bought her and I broke her in.

I haven't got an recent pics, when I owned her she was dappled grey with a black mane and tail, but I now belive she is pure grey.

Updated 7 Jan - Looking for information on an Endurance GB performance record of the name of Silver Shred

Contact Name: Mrs Emma Stretch
Phone: 07902 591365
Email: BrksAnthny AT aol.com

Equine Details - POLLY
Date of Birth 01-Jan-1989
Gender Female
Colour Grey
Height
Breed Pony
Submitted by Weatherbys ID Passports
(ID Passports do not include Pedigree)
Birth Country Not supplied by PIO

Performance Record
Competition name(s) - [Endurance GB] Silver Shred
Date of Birth 01-Jan-1990
Gender Female
Colour Unknown
Height
Breed Not known
Submitted by Endurance GB
Birth Country

Update 23 march 2015

Endurance GB results
Silver Shred
Year of Birth: 1990 Colour: GREY Sex: M
There are 0 result(s) for this horse
This horse has no entries in the database

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Polly (Lady Rose, Silver Shred), 14.1hh approx, grey mare. Freezemark 5AC9

Post by TracingEquines »

The original advert above was posted on the site pre-2011 by a different previous owner, also called Emma
ehaff is a previous owner who is also looking for Polly

Looking for my pony "Polly" 14.2hh Arab/Welsh freezemark 5AC9 sold to Duckhurst Farm, staplehurst with first refusal but they gave her to Grace, a farriers daughter based in Lewes, always would take her in in a heartbeat if in need do want them to have my details but just want to say hello nothing more and let my son finally meet her. Please share x

Photo added to advert
Shared on facebook and twitter
Fingers crossed for some news