Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Velvet (Dark Velvet), 15.1hh, black mare

All adverts in this section have photos added.
Forum rules
28 January 2018
Please send photos for your adverts to admin@tracingequines.co.uk , don't forget to include your horse's name so the photos get added to the correct advert :)
pattendown

Velvet (Dark Velvet), 15.1hh, black mare

Post by pattendown »

im looking for this mare for my brother she was his pride and joy and had to part with her i think its dark velvet her stable name is velvet she is black with a blaze which has a cut out notch by her eye she has 2 whites at the back also she has a scar on her heel from over reaching before my brother got her she is a strong mare and hates lungeing but very sweet natured she has had foals too .

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)
TackroomGossip

Re: dark velvet

Post by TackroomGossip »

Height ?
Age ?
Photo of blaze ?

Last known location ? In what year ?
Sold to who ? In what location ? In what year ?
pattendown

Re: dark velvet

Post by pattendown »

oh yes sorry she is 15.1 hh she would be 20 this year i will try to get a face on pic
Abbie

Re: Velvet (Dark Velvet), 15.1hh, black mare

Post by Abbie »

With her leg markings I almost thought we had a match at first! Until I saw that your girl was black, mine is only black in winter
(this photo is her in between changing coats so she's lighter than how she is in her full winter coat).

Good Luck in your search.

Link to photo = http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s27/ ... 7400_n.jpg
Abbie

Post by Abbie »

With her leg markings and ermine spots I almost thought we had a match at first! Until I saw that your girl was black, mine is only black in winter (this photo is her in between changing coats so she's lighter than how she is in her full winter coat).

Good Luck in your search.
pattendown

Post by pattendown »

this is her face on she was sold to a dealer in 2010 sorry dont know what one but would have been sold on i would presume .

(admin note, 6 april 2016 - photo moved to first post)
pattendown

Post by pattendown »

she would be 21 now and she was 15.1h