Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Lady (Lady Jayne), 15.3hh-16hh, chestnut mare. Freezemark D11J

All adverts in this section have photos added.
Forum rules
28 January 2018
Please send photos for your adverts to admin@tracingequines.co.uk , don't forget to include your horse's name so the photos get added to the correct advert :)
karsteine

Lady (Lady Jayne), 15.3hh-16hh, chestnut mare. Freezemark D11J

Post by karsteine »

Lady ( Lady Jayne )
Height: 15.3hh in passport but 16hh when messured
Colour: Chestnut
Sex: Mare
I parted with Lady just over 2 years ago maybe even 3 years ago, i owned her for a little over 5 years ago but a huge change in my life forced my hand to part with her.
I had her stabled at Dallington Grange Farm, temp moved her to Glebe Farm EC Bozeat ( Comp work ) and then Moved back to Dallington Grange which is where i last seen her until her current owner move her to the stables.
I lost contact with the person (who is in Northamptonshire) who now has her and have been wondering how she is getting on, she'll be coming up 19 now.
16hh Chestnut mare, blaze, Stocking on right back leg and small sock on left back leg, rug scar on top of wither point she also has a small white mark under her belly area.
Freeze marked D1 1J, she is a quirky mare on the ground will take a mile out of you if given the chance, but ridden she's very much a look after you type.
Lady does get a puffy leg ( back right ) when stabled over night, weaves in the morning during feeding time.
I would love to knoe how she is as i lost contact with her (new) owner.

If anyone knows her please do contact me as i would be very grateful.
Email - karsteine52@aol.com
Phone - 07758 832 238

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)

karsteine

Re: Lady (Lady Jayne), 15.3hh-16hh, chestnut mare. Freezemark D11J

Post by karsteine »

I would love to hear how she is doing if anyone knows where she is and how she is please do contact me. I miss this girl so much thank you all
karsteine

Re: Lady (Lady Jayne), 15.3hh-16hh, chestnut mare. Freezemark D11J

Post by karsteine »

Been a little while so bumping