Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Sioux, 15hh, coloured mare

All adverts in this section have photos added.
Forum rules
28 January 2018
Please send photos for your adverts to admin@tracingequines.co.uk , don't forget to include your horse's name so the photos get added to the correct advert :)
Kellym2611

Sioux, 15hh, coloured mare

Post by Kellym2611 »

I am trying to find the whereabouts and any news on a mare I sold approximately 10 years ago. I sold her to a friend of a friend in Leyland, Lancashire who then sold her on following a check ligament injury as a brood mare in approximately 2007/2008. Sioux is a 15hh welsh x Tb mare who will be 16years old now (born on July 15th).

Initially we believed she had been sold to Cornwall, however we have since heard that she maybe around the Rochdale/Oldham area with a lady who breeds. Since is tri coloured, mainly brown and white with black in her mane and tail and a distinctive spot on her left shoulder. She is very evenly marked and can be a character at times!!

Prior to her injury she was regularly used for all riding club activities and was my little superstar!! I had her from 6 months old and sold her when She was 6 due to me losing interest. Any news on Sioux would be gratefully received as I am very keen to see how she is doing-I had allot of good years with this little horse and I am desperate to find out how she is doing!!

Thanks
Kelly

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Sioux, 15hh, coloured mare

Post by TracingEquines »

Hello, any news on Sioux ?
Kellym2611

Re: Sioux, 15hh, coloured mare

Post by Kellym2611 »

No unfortunately I haven't heard anything, I'm going to try again though as I would love to know how she's doing! X