Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Lady, 16hh, bay mare. Freezemark EOOF

All adverts in this section have photos added.
Forum rules
28 January 2018
Please send photos for your adverts to admin@tracingequines.co.uk , don't forget to include your horse's name so the photos get added to the correct advert :)
ladymuck

Lady, 16hh, bay mare. Freezemark EOOF

Post by ladymuck »

Lady approx 16hh bay TB mare with small white star and one white sock. Freeze marked EOOF according to Farmkey in September 2000 in Nottingham. I bought her from Lauren in Shuttlewood, Chesterfield and later found out she bought her from a market / dealer. A previous female owner, Enua, had her also in the Chesterfield area before selling her at market and she bought her from the dealer in Chesterfield. I think she might of raced in her time and she might have had a foal. She weaves and is very forward going out hacking, 110% in traffic. She was in very poor condition when I bought her and clearly stressed. Its took me nearly three years to get weight and condition on this beautiful mare and she is in a permanent loving home. Any information would be gratefully received good or bad

Updated 28 March 2008 -

Lady 16hh bay TB mare, freezemarked EOOF 16 years old was sold to Alan (just outside manchester) in September 07, got a call from him last month to say he was moving aboard and needed to sell her on, now lost contact with him and therefore lost contact with Lady, I am desperate to know she is ok as I dearly miss her but unfortunatley cant have her back, would love to get in touch with her new owner, beautiful horse please if anybody knows anything please call or email me.

Updated 10 Sept 2010

Lady will be approx 19/20 years old now. She has a small white speck on her forehead, white band on her left hind and a few white hairs on her withers.

She isnt the easiest of horses and doesn't trust very easily as she had a bad past before I got her. I onwed her for 6 years and thought I had sold her to a forever home but clearly I was very wrong and wish I had never sold her and just want to know she is ok and safe.

I sold Lady to a man who kept her at Carrington Riding Centre, Nursery Farm, Isherwood Road, Urmston, Manchester. This was approx 3 years ago. Then she was sold a few months later to a dealer called Trevor who was in the Manchester area as well. I believe she has been sold on many times.

Please if anybody has any information, good or bad, please please get in touch

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)

(photo hosted on new TE gallery)
Last edited by TracingEquines on 11 Sep 2011, 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Lady, 16hh, bay mare. Freezemark EOOF

Post by TracingEquines »

Hello, any news on Lady ?