Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Bracken, 14.2hh, bay mare. Freezemark 7U39

Some adverts have a happy ending, others are not good news hence the name change from Success Stories to something slightly more appropriate
fazbaz

Bracken, 14.2hh, bay mare. Freezemark 7U39

Post by fazbaz »

Name of Bracken (but could have changed)
Freeze marked 7U39
I owned this pretty cob mare from foal to 8 yrs, she would be aged 28 now. Lost contact in 1993. Last heard of in Knighton area (Powys).
Any news good or bad about my first horse. Always missed but never ever forgotten.

Photos taken aged 7-8yrs.
Email janefaz AT btinternet.com
Last edited by fazbaz on 20 Nov 2011, 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Seeking bright bay mare 14.2hh. Freezemark 7U39

Post by TracingEquines »

First stop would be Farmkey to see if they have current owner details registered for Bracken's freezemark, telephone 0870 870 7107

Nothing showing on NED or google for that freezemark at the moment
fazbaz

Re: Seeking bright bay mare 14.2hh. Freezemark 7U39

Post by fazbaz »

have tried these options but no luck,thank you the search goes on
fazbaz

Re: Bracken, 14.2hh, bay mare. Freezemark - 7U39

Post by fazbaz »

Bracken would be 29 today,if i only knew where she was.

Update 17 August 2015
Jane has given up the search for Bracken as she is more than likely no longer with us