Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Grahamthegladiator, 17.1hh, grey gelding

The topics in this section are by members who no longer have a working email address on the forum.
If you need to change your email address, please get in touch with us and we can sort this out for you.
Forum rules
The topics in this section are by members who no longer have a working email address on the forum.
If you need to change your email address, please get in touch with us and we can sort this out for you.
naomicond

Grahamthegladiator, 17.1hh, grey gelding

Post by naomicond »

GRAHAMTHEGLADIATOR 17.1 grey tb exp2p 17yo by RAKAPOSHI KING

looking to know the whereabouts of a gorgeous boy i once knew, i have managed to find the following about "jonah"
http://www.racingpost.com/horses/horse_ ... horse_form

http://www.racingpost.com/horses/result ... s=ANALYSIS

i was only a young girl when i knew him, was sold to a local family in cheshire.

i'm new to this so will update my post when i get to grips with this :)

http://www.tbhorsepedigree.com/GetPedig ... neration=5

pictures to follow
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: GRAHAMTHEGLADIATOR 17.1 grey tb exp2p 17yo by RAKAPOSHI KING

Post by TracingEquines »

Equine Details - GRAHAMTHEGLADIATOR (GB)
Date of Birth 15-Apr-1995
Gender Gelding
Colour Grey
Height
Sire Name Rakaposhi King
Dam Name Bradwell Girl
Breed Thoroughbred
Submitted by Weatherbys
Studbook/Section Thoroughbred
Birth Country United Kingdom
naomicond

Re: GRAHAMTHEGLADIATOR 17.1 grey tb exp2p 17yo by RAKAPOSHI KING

Post by naomicond »

he was bred by a louise smith in sandbach cheshire, sold to an unknown woman possibly from near delamere forest. it states the owner/jockey on the racing posts post about him was a miss E S Lea. does anybody know who she is?