Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Rock Steady Teddy, 15.1hh, brown gelding

The topics in this section are by members who no longer have a working email address on the forum.
If you need to change your email address, please get in touch with us and we can sort this out for you.
Forum rules
The topics in this section are by members who no longer have a working email address on the forum.
If you need to change your email address, please get in touch with us and we can sort this out for you.
pricklyflower

Rock Steady Teddy, 15.1hh, brown gelding

Post by pricklyflower »

Seeking Rock Steady Teddy 15.1hh H/W Cob

Wondering if anyone knows the whereabouts of Rock Steady Teddy, 15.1hh H/W Cob, nearside sock and wall eye, 14 years old. I sent him to a lady in Mosterton, Dorset (not a dealer or an agent), in April / May 2010, to sell on my behalf and she fell in love with him so she bought him. She had him for about a year. She then fell pregnant and I believe sold him on but has lost contact details of who she sold him to. Would love to know where he is and how he is doing.

He could be very aggressive in the paddock so needed an experienced home. He was fantastic to hack, didn't like the school at all, won a few showing classes with me here in Guernsey, Channel Islands.

Passported with the Pleasure Horse Society but the lady I sold him to or his new owners haven't updated the details as I'm still his registered owner on NED.
On his passport it says "Brown" but in the winter he's more of a really dark liver chestnut. in the summer he goes a very dark dun but with light bits where his sweat bleaches his coat. He's quite an odd colour!

Any info, good or bad, just want to know how he's doing.

Equine Details - Rock Steady Teddy
Date of Birth 01-Jan-1998
Gender Gelding
Colour Brown
Height 155cm
Breed Not Known
Submitted by Pleasure Horse Society
(ID Passports do not include Pedigree)
Birth Country Not supplied by PIO

21-march-2013 - Still looking for Rock Steady Teddy

Admin notes

Email address racheladams@newtelsurf.com does not work - 20 june 2014