Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Haggis, 14hh, dun gelding

The topics in this section are by members who no longer have a working email address on the forum.
If you need to change your email address, please get in touch with us and we can sort this out for you.
Forum rules
The topics in this section are by members who no longer have a working email address on the forum.
If you need to change your email address, please get in touch with us and we can sort this out for you.
nutcracker

Haggis, 14hh, dun gelding

Post by nutcracker »

desperately seeking haggis

I'm desperately looking for Haggis a 14hh dun highland gelding who would be about 11yrs he is totally blind in left eye and also has part of his dock missing so has very little tail. He used to be at Silverstone Riding School (Towcester, Northamptonshire) who brought him from a good friend of mine and he was there untill last yr (2011) when he was sold on previous to that i loaned him for over a yr and loved him so much i was then unable to afford him along with my other pony and as he was on loan he was sadly the one i had to part with im desperate to find him as when he was sold on i was not allowed to know who was buying him or where he was going which was heart breaking for me as he ment so much i was not even allowed to say good bye to him as i went to yard one day and he was gone so i would love to find him again and know how he is and also the person that bred him would love to know how he is and also pass on to the new owners his microchip paper work she has if anyone knows of him or knows who has him please get in touch.. thanks so much xx
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: desperately seeking haggis

Post by TracingEquines »

Equine Details - Haggis
Date of Birth
Gender Male
Colour Dun (Chocolate Dun)
Height 142cm = 14hh
Breed Highland
Submitted by Pet-ID Equine, Tel: 01273 837676
(ID Passports do not include Pedigree)
Birth Country Not supplied by PIO

Not 100% sure if this is your Haggis. Give Pet-ID Equine a ring and see if they will forward letter on from you to current registered owners

Have you tried getting in touch with other Silverstone workers and asking if they know anything ?
nutcracker

Re: desperately seeking haggis

Post by nutcracker »

hi i have asked everyone that worked there if they know where he went and they said no im not sure if they were telling the truth or or if they had been told to say that as the main person that pushed for selling him was not very nice and we didnt really get on xx
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Haggis, 14hh, dun gelding

Post by TracingEquines »

bump ..........................