Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Bracken (Gizmo, Fieldoak Firecracker), 13.3hh, chestnut gelding. Microchip 958000000665889

The topics in this section are by members who no longer have a working email address on the forum.
If you need to change your email address, please get in touch with us and we can sort this out for you.
Forum rules
The topics in this section are by members who no longer have a working email address on the forum.
If you need to change your email address, please get in touch with us and we can sort this out for you.
kateyardronx

Bracken (Gizmo, Fieldoak Firecracker), 13.3hh, chestnut gelding. Microchip 958000000665889

Post by kateyardronx »

Im looking for my much loved pony i sold a couple of years ago to someone in whitehaven, but may have moved to Scotland or surrounding area between whitehaven and scotland! His name is bracken, show name field oak firecracker, but may also have his name gizmo on his passport! hes a 13.3hh hackney x welsh, gelding, probably around 10years old. hes chesnut and he has a little star on his head and such a little sweetie. if anyone knows who has him now or knows if he is okay please let me know!! :) xx

May 2012
I bought bracken off the people from barrow not long after they got him! been searching for him for over a year now and having no luck
Gizmo was his original name i think, previous owners changed it to bracken

958000000665889 = microchip number
826073005045811 = passport number

Equine Details - BRACKEN
Date of Birth
Gender Male
Colour Chestnut
Height
Breed WELSH COB X
Submitted by Pet-ID Equine, Tel: 0844 8911200
(ID Passports do not include Pedigree)
Birth Country Not supplied by PIO
7 august 2016

kateyardronx@live.co.uk
host mx4.hotmail.com [134.170.2.199]
SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<kateyardronx@live.co.uk>:
550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable
Last edited by TracingEquines on 09 May 2012, 3:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Fatleigh

Re: DESPERATELY SEEKING: field oak firecracker aka bracken. may be called gizmo on passport!!

Post by Fatleigh »

Hi, Just seen your notice asking for info on Bracken.

Bracken was my daughters 2nd pony and we sold him to some people in Barrow in Furness.

I think this may have been before you purchased him.

If you do find him please let me know. We have some lovely pics of him.

Tracey