Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Kylie, 14.3hh, coloured mare. Freezemark - 91AD

The topics in this section are by members who no longer have a working email address on the forum.
If you need to change your email address, please get in touch with us and we can sort this out for you.
Forum rules
The topics in this section are by members who no longer have a working email address on the forum.
If you need to change your email address, please get in touch with us and we can sort this out for you.
CoreyHaim

Kylie, 14.3hh, coloured mare. Freezemark - 91AD

Post by CoreyHaim »

Hi
I am desperately trying to find a horse my friend owned for 9 years-she had to sell her back in 2009 due to personal circumstances.
My friend does not have a computer so I really want to help her find her old horse, she wants to know what happened to her good or bad.
Details below:
Her name was/is :
KYLIE
Black, Dun and White
14.3hh
Freezemark: 91AD
Approx 20 years old if she is still alive

SADLY missed-please help

Kind Regards
Michelle -if you know anything I would be EXTREMELY grateful if you would call or text me on: 07902 616651 so I can give my friend some good news about Kylie :)
7 August 2016

michelle_slaymaker@hotmail.com
host mx1.hotmail.com [65.55.33.135]
SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<michelle_slaymaker@hotmail.com>:
550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable
Last edited by TracingEquines on 16 Jan 2012, 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Kylie, 14.3hh, coloured mare. Freezemark - 91AD

Post by TracingEquines »

Her freezemark is associated with this passport.

Equine Details - KYLIE
Date of Birth
Gender Female
Colour Dun
Height
Breed Unknown
Submitted by Horse Passport Agency Ltd, Tel: 0870 2418263
(ID Passports do not include Pedigree)
Birth Country Not supplied by PIO

I would give Farmkey a ring on Tel: 0870 8707107 and see if they have current owner details and if they will forward letter to new owners.

Then phone HPA on number given above and see if they have more up to date details than Farmkey.

There's nothing showing on google for her at the moment
CoreyHaim

Re: Kylie, 14.3hh, coloured mare. Freezemark - 91AD

Post by CoreyHaim »

Thank you very much I will try ringing them :)