Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Dancer (Ballydoolagh Bright Arc), 15hh, mare

The topics in this section are by members who no longer have a working email address on the forum.
If you need to change your email address, please get in touch with us and we can sort this out for you.
Forum rules
The topics in this section are by members who no longer have a working email address on the forum.
If you need to change your email address, please get in touch with us and we can sort this out for you.
rhiananddancer

Dancer (Ballydoolagh Bright Arc), 15hh, mare

Post by rhiananddancer »

Hello im rhian hardwidge and i have owned dancer for a year and a half im trying to find backgorund information on her just to see what happened in her past i no who the breeder is (joan hinchcliffe) and i did email her after a few replies of not telling me about her or answering the questions i was asking they stopped replying and now im stuck .
I would like to no if theres any pictures of her dam or sire , foal pictures of dancer , her other owners and if shes done any competitions

dancer or registered name ballydoolagh bright arc
height:15hh
dam: ballydoolagh kate
sire: arc bright (IRE)
breed: irish sport horse
born: 21st april 2000
brought from : a small field livery in aldridge

she like to beg with her leg and her left/right leg will come up and move really fast backwards and forwards and she has had that habit since the day i brought her apprantly the women i brought her off had changed her name to dancer becuase they didnt like her other name but they never told me what her other name used to be . Her markings are a thin blaze , 3 little socks one with ermin markings.
I would just love to no her full past so i can love her even more than what i already do :) if anyone reading this does know the horse get in touch and we will talk

email is lion-lover@hotmail.co.uk

thank you !

Rhian hardwidge
lion-lover@hotmail.co.uk
host mx3.hotmail.com [207.46.8.167]
SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<lion-lover@hotmail.co.uk>:
550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: dancer aka ballydoolagh bright arc 15hh Irish sport horse

Post by TracingEquines »

Hiya, I thought I recognised your horse's name from somewhere

Link to more information and photos on the Your Horse forum -
http://www.yourhorse.co.uk/Community-La ... sage193191

Judging by Joan's facebook profile, there may be some friends of hers that might be able to help us out
rhiananddancer

Post by rhiananddancer »

Hey thank you for replying so quickly :D , and yes I did email Joan but not on her Facebook profile and she stopped mailing and she was not giving me proper answers I just looked through her passport and she was in doncaster fort her first vaccinations in 2005 so ill email the vets :) do you no anything else ?

Thank you !!
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

Hopefully the vets will agree to pass on your details to previous owner for you.

I can try emailing Joan for you if you want, what exact questions do you want answering ?
rhiananddancer

Post by rhiananddancer »

Yes please that would be amazing ! And stuff like who did she sell dancer on to ? , has she had any foals , pictures of her as a foal , pictures of her mom , any stories about her , the most important one is who she sold her on to so I can carry my search on

Thank you so much !!!
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »

Email sent asking if she can help us and what dancer's stable name used to be.
Little steps first, fingers crossed

If not, there's a couple of connemara breeders have added me on facebook so have posted on their profiles as well
rhiananddancer

Post by rhiananddancer »

Thank you !!!
rhiananddancer

Post by rhiananddancer »

Anyone replied yet ??
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Post by TracingEquines »