Hello Everyone

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT WORK, YOU WON'T GET THE LINK TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT

Tackroom Gossip (TG) is BACK !!

If you need somewhere to advertise your business, online shop, animals for sale, referral links to websites, it's here. You can post here for free, no charge. Times are hard enough for all of us and if me offering this to you can help you, yippee!

If you need somewhere to vent and let off steam about anything horsey, or non-horsey, please feel free to and know that even if we can't actually help, we will try to understand and be there virtually for you.
It's important to Keep Talking, to anyone, just keep that communication going.

This "cost of living crisis" is getting to all of us, the media are constantly going on about prices rising, bills rising, jobs lost etc. It's all doom and gloom.
Spot a good deal somewhere ? Please share it with us.
Found a yummy recipe online that doesn't cost the earth to make ? We'll try it.

Any problems logging in, please reply to this email and I'll get you sorted out.

Thank you
Trish (admin for Tracing Equines and Tackroom Gossip)
www.tracingequines.co.uk

Daisy, 14.3hh, piebald mare

All adverts in this section do not have photos added.
Forum rules
28 January 2018
Please send photos for your adverts to admin@tracingequines.co.uk , don't forget to include your horse's name so the photos get added to the correct advert :)
ChanBenHalpin

Daisy, 14.3hh, piebald mare

Post by ChanBenHalpin »

Searching for Daisy 14.3hh Piebald Mare

Searching for Daisy. Last known she was sold back to her original owner who's details were listed on her passport and her name was Sue/Susan from Warwickshire. I had spoke to Sue a few times but lost contact. I would love to know how Daisy is now as me and my Grandad loved her to bits and my Grandad would love us to take a trip to see her again. I think she was sold back to Sue maybe 5 years ago now or around that time. I would love any info. She was approx 14.3hh piebald mw cob. Lovely sweet mare and a speedy bean to ride although she had slowed down with me. She was a fantastic jumper and hunter and maybe someone on this circuit would recognise her. I believe she could possibly still be with Sue or if not and she looks like a horse you own please check the passport and see if Sue is on there and if she is it's probably Daisy. If so please contact me. Thank you xxx. For pictures please Email me as I can't figure out how to attach a photo here
TracingEquines
Site Admin

Re: Daisy, 14.3hh, piebald mare

Post by TracingEquines »

Any photos ?
ChanBenHalpin

Re: Daisy, 14.3hh, piebald mare

Post by ChanBenHalpin »

Yes but I'm not sure how to attach photos